Welcome To The Animal Jam Moon Times! We hope you enjoy your stay! Remember to have fun and trade safely on AJ!

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Stegosaurus Armor ^o^


Hey jammers today's new item is the Stegosaurus Armor which means that the stegosaurus tail might come out tomorrow which the stegosaurus tail is one of my favorite summer carnival items but I don't have it because I forgot last year because I was too busy.

                        In other news the Daily Explorer posted a new post about pearls!
          I know stuff about pearls they are round and worth a  lot and they are very shiny.

                                              Anyways bye happy jamming ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not swear or be mean and do not spam until its 30 mins past the hour then you may spam, if you are mean and swear I will block you.