Welcome To The Animal Jam Moon Times! We hope you enjoy your stay! Remember to have fun and trade safely on AJ!

Friday, July 11, 2014

Crown that looks like lantern



   Hey jammers today's new item is a diamond crown that is located at  the clothing orb at epic wonders I noticed that it looks like a lantern which is weird because clothes shouldn't look like lanterns in my opinion I think the crystal/diamond tiara look much better than the diamond crown.


                                                     Anyways bye happy jamming ^o^

P.s I can't post tomorrow because I have to go to an important event sorry for the inconvenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not swear or be mean and do not spam until its 30 mins past the hour then you may spam, if you are mean and swear I will block you.