Welcome To The Animal Jam Moon Times! We hope you enjoy your stay! Remember to have fun and trade safely on AJ!

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Creepypasta #5 Turn Back Now!


 One day there was updates the updates had to do with the diamond shop so I went to the diamond shop. I went in there there was a hallway that had statues that were painted red not just any red blood red. I went through the hallway, at the end of the hallway it was a sign saying turn back now in blood. Since I am the adventurous type of jammer I ignored the sign, when I went to the second floor of the diamond shop there was 5 jammers right there. I talked to them they said " you should have turned back it would have been the wise choice". My skin and fur began to turn blood red. On the floor it said "too late" in blood. I tried to find an exit but there were none. My body had disappeared the only body part of mine that was left was my head. I was suddenly teleported to a grave yard with lots of gravestones there. I suddenly noticed that my head had disappeared. I was suddenly invisible but I saw a mirror so I tried to look at myself all I saw from the mirror were blood red eyes. Suddenly a jammer with blood and blood red eyes appeared and said "goodbye forever".....  I had disappeared forever.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not swear or be mean and do not spam until its 30 mins past the hour then you may spam, if you are mean and swear I will block you.