Welcome To The Animal Jam Moon Times! We hope you enjoy your stay! Remember to have fun and trade safely on AJ!

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Random GIFS and Pictures!

Hey Jammers, Winter here! Fusion already did the daily post today and I'm posting random gifs and pictures for fun XD Hope you like them c:

A cool camera c:
Wolf with a melon (This looks cute and funny XD)

Fluffle Puff and Derpy :3

Sand cats look like kittens and baby sand cats look like smaller kittens. (I want a pet sand cat T-T)

Eevee and Pikachu c:

Shiny Eevee c: (This Eevee reminds me of my OC's Eevee. c:)

Lions yo XD

Cat: rawr fear meh (Sorry I had to do that XD)

That's all of the gifs and pictures for today! Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not swear or be mean and do not spam until its 30 mins past the hour then you may spam, if you are mean and swear I will block you.