Welcome To The Animal Jam Moon Times! We hope you enjoy your stay! Remember to have fun and trade safely on AJ!

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Last Day Of 2014!!


Hey jammers its me Fusion and today is the last day of 2014 which today is the day we receive the last 2014 jamaaliday gift! Today's gift is the icicle lights which are really cool, the jamaaliday gifts of 2014 were very cool and awesome some where new and some were repeated, there is also a diamond for all members.





















In other news today's new item is the snowman throne which there are 2 seats one for the king of the ice castle and the other seat for the queen of the ice castle.


I hope everyone had a wonderful 2014 and I hope we will have an awesome 2015 which I hope everyone has a wonderful and epic New Year! Anyways bye bye jammers I shall leave you with a cute gif.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not swear or be mean and do not spam until its 30 mins past the hour then you may spam, if you are mean and swear I will block you.