Welcome To The Animal Jam Moon Times! We hope you enjoy your stay! Remember to have fun and trade safely on AJ!

Friday, November 7, 2014

Updates + Hair Items!

Hey Jammers! I'm the newest author Mystic! Anyways, today's new item is the Hair Salon Products for 350 gems!



Here are the past new items: 

Since no one posted yesterday I'll be posting the new updates!

The Sky Kingdom is located in the Diamond Shop for 7 diamonds!

Yay! The pet lions are so cute and polar bears are coming!

New adventure! I'll give you a preview of what it looks like:

Ice armor is now on sale and now I can get a haircut! 

Happy Jamming! Bye!


Message to Fusion: Am I allowed to use my signature? If you want one I'll make you one.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not swear or be mean and do not spam until its 30 mins past the hour then you may spam, if you are mean and swear I will block you.