Welcome To The Animal Jam Moon Times! We hope you enjoy your stay! Remember to have fun and trade safely on AJ!

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Post Late


  Hey jammers sorry for posting this late but its just a quick post of today's update I'm posting late because I went to a field trip which made me very tired anyways here is the new stuff from the update. Also credit to The Animal Jam Spirit for the pictures.





Yay jamaalidays are coming my fave time of the year!

Aww it looks so cute! ^.^
And today's new item is a fruit basket perfect when you have guests and they wanna eat fruit and awesome for thanksgiving.

                  Anyways bye jammers happy jamming bye bye its me Fusion see ya tomorrow! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not swear or be mean and do not spam until its 30 mins past the hour then you may spam, if you are mean and swear I will block you.