Welcome To The Animal Jam Moon Times! We hope you enjoy your stay! Remember to have fun and trade safely on AJ!

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Schedule and Backpacks are back



    Hey jammers I finally figured out a schedule and an item has returned just in time for classes starting September 2, ok first things first today the backpack has returned and its back in time for school.


Also, I'm sorry for not posting these days but I was trying to figure out a schedule that works for me so the schedule is no posting on Mondays unless I have time and no posting on Saturdays.
Anyways bye happy jamming when school starts I could not post other days because of school I will be starting school Tuesday, also bye see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not swear or be mean and do not spam until its 30 mins past the hour then you may spam, if you are mean and swear I will block you.