Welcome To The Animal Jam Moon Times! We hope you enjoy your stay! Remember to have fun and trade safely on AJ!

Monday, September 1, 2014

Rare paradise couch and glitch



  Hey jammers today's rare item Monday is the rare paradise couch which isn't original it looks just a plain paradise couch that should be in the paradise party.

Also, I forgot to do glitch Sunday yesterday so I will do it today its a glitch that I found today while quitting an adventure.
This glitch happened to me when I quit an adventure because it was laggy then this happened.
If you have noticed I wasn't supposed to post today but I have time to post also tomorrow school will start for me and I will be sorta busy sometimes, anyways bye jammers happy jamming bye see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not swear or be mean and do not spam until its 30 mins past the hour then you may spam, if you are mean and swear I will block you.