Welcome To The Animal Jam Moon Times! We hope you enjoy your stay! Remember to have fun and trade safely on AJ!

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Why did I drop the icecream?



 Hey jammers today's new item is the spilled icecream but why did I have to drop it oh well I will just buy 1,000 so if I drop all the other icecream I just get the other icecream and eat it.

Also, the aviator hat's last day is today if you wanna fly better buy it now before someone drops icecream on it.
             And  Aj academy has a new activity and it has to do with pet adoption week.

Anyways bye jammers happy jamming tomorrow I can't post because I will be busy.
If you want to comment you can use my email or your email to post as anonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not swear or be mean and do not spam until its 30 mins past the hour then you may spam, if you are mean and swear I will block you.