Welcome To The Animal Jam Moon Times! We hope you enjoy your stay! Remember to have fun and trade safely on AJ!

Monday, May 4, 2015

Hiatus

Hey jammers it's me Fusion and for those of you who don't know what a hiatus is it's basically a break, and also many of you have noticed I have not been posting well the reason for that is because I am on a tight schedule and also starting this week at school I will be testing which is very stressful and when I come home I am very tired and I have no energy to blog at all. Well I will be temporarily on a semi- hiatus and maybe later this month I will return blogging. Well anyways bye jammers see you in 2-3 weeks I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not swear or be mean and do not spam until its 30 mins past the hour then you may spam, if you are mean and swear I will block you.