Welcome To The Animal Jam Moon Times! We hope you enjoy your stay! Remember to have fun and trade safely on AJ!

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Another Returning Item And Leaving Lilies



 Hey jammers today's new returning item is the trapped phantoms which is returning it is available in the diamond shop, which gives the opportunity for jammers who weren't around to get it.
In other new the lily rug is leaving for the season so better get it if you want it to make your den a garden.
Also today is my birthday I am turning 11 today, and I have a glitch for today even though glitches are for Sundays but I forgot to post glitches so here is one where spot on mixed with best dressed.

                             Anyways bye jammers happy jamming bye see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not swear or be mean and do not spam until its 30 mins past the hour then you may spam, if you are mean and swear I will block you.