Welcome To The Animal Jam Moon Times! We hope you enjoy your stay! Remember to have fun and trade safely on AJ!

Monday, June 8, 2015

Rare Tie Dye Shirt

Hey jammers it's me Fusion and today is June 8, 2015 and today is Monday which that means there is a RIM anyways today's RIM is the Rare Tie Dye Shirt in Jam Mart Clothing Shop for moo gems which I think is great but they could have used better colors.

There is a post about the RIM on the DE.
Today's leaving item is the Pizza Dart Board in Jam Mart Furniture so be sure to pick it up while you still can.
Question of the Post:  Do you think the most recent RIM's are getting worse or better?
Here is a GIF:
 I wont be able to post tomorrow since I have a fieldtrip and after I come back after a field trip I come back tired and then I need to rest because I don't have energy so I can't post tomorrow, anyways that's it for this post anyways bye! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not swear or be mean and do not spam until its 30 mins past the hour then you may spam, if you are mean and swear I will block you.