Welcome To The Animal Jam Moon Times! We hope you enjoy your stay! Remember to have fun and trade safely on AJ!

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Knitted Hat


 Hey jammers its me Fusion and yesterday I couldn't because I was really tired because of school because school makes me really really tired. Anyways today's returning item is the knitted hat which doesn't have the new sign though.

Tomorrow I don't have school which is awesome I don't have school because there is going to be very cold and there is supposed to be a snowstorm where I live which is in a city where its called the "Windy City" and its almost always cold in the winter and there is always snowstorms in the winter.        Okay anyways bye bye jammers bye bye! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not swear or be mean and do not spam until its 30 mins past the hour then you may spam, if you are mean and swear I will block you.